Friday 17 February 2012

Déjà vu

What  is exactly Deja Vu?
Deja Vu 
 is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation!
Have you ever experienced it?? No? W ell you may have or will.
It can be referred into different ways, like   the day just went and repeated, a certain act, maybe a feeling someone has already said it. Not exactly everyone has this weird sort of feeling but  i mean it depends.It is just in your mind. Deja Vu  is the cause because it gives or allows you one more chance to correct yourself in life. It can also be Deja Visite, meaning the imagine feeling that you have already visited this place. I am not exactly what  science says about this, but just to my knowledge i thought of writing an article on this particular topic. You see, again im telling you, its a myth. People have seen a repeat site,sign or hear, but  to my honesty i do actually believe in this state. My reason/cause behind believing this Deja Vu has actually occurred with me, it has taken place many times. Though,  I could not notice it at first, but  slowly i had understood.People, share your funny Deja Vu stories  with me only on Crazypartyrockers.blogspot.com

Alex and Selena!

No comments:

Post a Comment